MV Power Cable
3.6/6kV - 26/35kV Medium Voltage Power Cable
This product is manufactured in accordance with GB/T 12706-2008.
Flame-retardent XLPE insulated power cable should comply with the regulation involved in the standard of GB/T 19666-2005: the general principle of flame-retardent and fire-resistance cable.
Low smoke and halogen flame-retardent XLPE insulated power cable is manufactured as per factory standard, and flame-retardent property cater to the rules and regulations of GB/T 19666-2005 standard.
The cable is applicable to power transmission and distribution system with the voltage at 35kV and less for power transmission and distribution which is widely used in sectors like electrics, architecture, mining, metallurgy, petrol and chemical industry and transportation.
1. Rated voltage UO/u is of 3.6/6kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV, 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 12/20kV, 18/30kV, 21/35kV.
2. The long-time working temperature of conductor should not be higher than 90℃, when it is in short-circuit condition (max lasting time: 5s), the highest temperature should not exceed 250℃.
3. Conductor DC resistance complies with the standard of GB/T 3956.
4. When installing the ambient temperature should not be lower than 0℃, if not it must be preheated. And the min bending radius should not be less than: single core cable with no armor: 20D, with armor: 15D, three core cable without amour: 15D, with armor: 12D, D-cable outer diameter.
5. The cable laying is not limited by drop height.
6. Working frequency withstand test: bearing 3.5UO for 5 min without breakthrough.
7. Flame-retardent cable can stand up to clustered burning test requested by GB/T 19666-2005.
8. Cable with low smoke and low halogen can stand up to the dustered burning test requested by GB/T 19666-2005, the content of the HCL derived from the burning gas ≤100mg/g.
9. Low smoke no hagogen cable can stand up to the clustered burning test reqeuired by GB/T 19666-2005, while the PH value of the water solution with burning gas involved is higher than 4.3, and the electrical conductivity is lower than 10s/mm.