The hermerically-sealed oil-immersed distribution transformer is widely used in the power distribution system. Owning to the elasticity of shell, it could adapt the inflation of the oil when under high temperature.
Altitude should not be over 1000m, indoor type
Highest ambient temperature should not over +40°C; highest daily average temperature should not over +30 °C )
Highest annual average temperature should not over +20°C, lowest temperature should not below-25°C .
* Non-standard transformer is accepted to redesign as per customer requirement.
1 Power transformer: GB1094.1-2-1996, GB1094.3-2003, GB1094.5-2008
2.Technical parameters and requirements for hermetically-sealed and oil-immersed amorphous alloy distribution transformer: JB/T10318-2002
1. Amorphous alloy core distribution transformers adopt amorphous alloy, which consists of materials such as iron and boron, etc.
2. The iron structure of amorphous alloy transformer adopts three phases and five columns.
3. This kind of hermetically sealed distribution transformer has similar body assembly, structure of oil tank, and protection devices with hermetical oil-immersed transformer.
4. This kind of transformer has same load-loss with S9 series, but the no-loss of SBH-15 transformers are decreased by approximately.75% by comparing with S9 series. It can save electricity and decrease the loss cost. Generally, we can take back the extra investment in four years compared with the silicon-steel iron transformer.
5. Under the normal operation, it does not need to change oil, which decreases the transformer’s maintenance cost and prolongs the service life.