The 33kv line disconnector is a high-voltage switchgear with a single pole structure. It is used to divide and close the circuit under the condition of voltage and no load in the outdoor 15KV line network. The outdoor safety switch is equipped with a CS type manual mechanism to prevent misoperation of live ground wire and “dose” with ground wire, the operator does not need to connect another ground wire. Among them, the anti-pollution outdoor high-voltage isolating switch can meet the requirements of users in severely polluted areas, and can effectively solve the pollution flashover problem in the operation of the disconnecting switch.
1. Altitude：below 3000m；
2. Ambient temperature：upper limit +40°C, lower limit -10°C in general areas (-40°C in high-cold areas)；
3. The wind pressure does not exceed 8 degrees；
4. The earthquake intensity does not exceed 8 degrees；
5. There should be no frequent and severe vibration at the installation site;
6. Gas, steam, chemical deposits, salt spray, dust and other explosive and corrosive substances that seriously affect the insulation and conductivity of the isolation switch in ordinary installation places； 7. The anti-pollution type is suitable for heavily polluted areas, but there should be no substances that cause fires and explosions.